Sutton St Edmund
|Sutton St Edmund|
St Edmund, Sutton St Edmund
Sutton St Edmund shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|- London||100 mi (160 km) South|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||PE12 0|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
|UK Parliament||South Holland and The Deepings|
|List of places: UK • England • Lincolnshire|
The parish church is a red brick grade II listed building dedicated to Saint Edmund. It was completely rebuilt in 1795 with some 19th century alterations and extensions. It was extended again in 1987.
The village has a village hall.
Guarnock House is a grade II listed building built of red brick. It was built in 1699, with a 20th century roof.
Sutton St Edmunds school was built in 1896 by Sutton St Edmunds School Board. It became a council school in 1903. It was known as Sutton St Edmund Chapel End School in the 20th century. It closed 1969/1970.
Retrieved from : http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sutton_St_Edmund&oldid=451224361