|Awarded by United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland|
|Eligibility||British and Imperial forces.|
|Awarded for||Campaign service.|
|Campaign||First World War 1914-15.|
|Description||Bronze four-pointed star|
|Related||1914 Star |
British War Medal
Territorial Force War Medal
Colour version of medal and ribbon.
The 1914-15 Star was approved in 1918, for issue to officers and men of British and Imperial forces who served in any theatre of the War between 5 August 1914 and 31 December 1915 (other than those who had already qualified for the 1914 Star).
- Excluding service which qualified for award of the Africa General Service Medal or the , British Battles and Medals, p227
- British Battles and Medals, p227
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- Royal Dublin Fusiliers
- Australian Defence Force campaign medal site
- NZDF medal site
- Online tool to identify British military medals
- Search over 5 million campaign medal cards on The UK National Archives' website.
- "The King's Own Royal Regiment Museum, (Lancaster), 1914-15 Star". www.kingsownmuseum.plus.com. http://www.kingsownmuseum.plus.com/medalsi.htm.
- Award Productions - 1914-15 Full Size Medal
Retrieved from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1914%E2%80%9315_Star