The Honda CL 400 is a motorcycle launched by Honda in September 23, 1998.
The motorcycle has a single-cylinder air-cooled 387cc engine (the NC38, also found in the XR400R).
Information on the motorcycle in the English language is limited, including workshop manuals and other such material. It is, however, very similar to the XR400R. The specification of the motorcycle can be found at the Honda Worldwide News Site
- ^ "Honda Worldwide | World News". Honda Worldwide News. Honda Worldwide. http://world.honda.com/news/1998/2980922.html. Retrieved 9 May 2011.
|Mopeds & underbones|
- American Honda Motor Company
- Dongfeng Honda Automobile
- GE Honda Aero Engines (50%)
- Guangqi Honda Automobile
- Hero Honda
- Honda Aircraft Company
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India
- Honda Siel Cars India
- Honda Racing
- Honda F1
- Honda Performance Development
- Honda of Canada Manufacturing
- Honda Manufacturing of Alabama
- Honda Automobile (China) Company
- Honda Canada
- Honda Taiwan
- Honda of the UK Manufacturing
- Team G Cross Honda
Retrieved from : http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Honda_CL400&oldid=462344947